If you are searching for a competent immigration law attorney to help solve your immigration needs, you might want to consider Ms. Lori Altorfer Pinjuh.
In this article, I discuss attorney Lori A. Pinjuh and what makes her one of the top immigration attorneys in the United States.
Additionally, the article also features Ms. Pinjuh’s educational and career background, her practice areas, her achievements, and her contacts.
Who is attorney Lori A. Pinjuh?
Lori Pinjuh is a seasoned attorney with over 20 years of experience in handling immigration law issues.
She is a member of the Maryland and Ohio State Bar Associations.
Currently, she practices law in Akron, a town in Cleveland, Ohio.
Passionate about helping individuals and businesses with their immigration matters, attorney Lori Pinjuh helps employers and employees obtain appropriate visas.
Occasionally, Ms. Pinjuh participates in pro bono legal aid where she gives legal advice to people who want to learn more about immigration laws.
As a result of her prowess in helping her clients obtain immigration-related visas and permits, Ms. Lori Pinjuh has been selected by Thomas Reuters as a Super Lawyer in both 2023 and 2024.
Previously, she had been selected as a Rising Star (2005 and 2010).
Lori A. Pinjuh’s educational background
In 1992, Ms. Lori A. Pinjuh graduated with a Bachelor of Science (psychology and communication) Degree from Vanderbilt University.
While at Vanderbilt, she was a member of the school’s concert choir. She was also a member of the Gamma Phi Betta sorority. A natural leader, Ms. Lori Pinjuh was also Sarratt Performing Arts Student Chairman.
In 1993, she enrolled for a Juris Doctor degree at Syracuse University, College of Law. During her academic career, she received awards such as induction into the Order of Barristers (1 of 10), the LFE Goldie Memorial Award (International Legal Interests), the Legislative Research Service Award (journal), and the Robert W. Miller Award (Moot Court Board).
Attorney Lori Pinjuh graduated from Syracuse University in 1996. She joined the Maryland State Bar Association in 1997.
Attorney Lori Pinjuh’s career background
Ms. Pinjuh joined
While at this firm, attorney Pinjuh specialized
From 1998 until August 2012, attorney Lori Pinjuh was a senior associate at
As a senior associate, she was in charge of all corporate employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions. She was also lead attorney over 1- 4 other attorneys and 2-4 paralegals.
While in the position of a senior associate, she became conversant in student visa issues and asylum applications.
Since 2012, she has been the managing attorney of The Pinjuh Law Firm, LLC– a law firm that specializes in complex immigration law issues.
What are Lori A. Pinjuh’s practice areas?
Attorney Lori A. Pinjuh has extensive experience in complex aspects of immigration law, including:
- Business immigration: She handles employment petitions both for nonimmigrant visas such as E-1/E-2, H1B, H3, L-1A and L1B, TN, O-1, R-1, P1, P-3 and immigrant visas both through labor certification (PERM) and through immigrant petitions such as EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher and International Transferee, EB-2 National Interest Waiver, Special Religious Worker petitions and Entrepreneur EB5 petitions.
- Family-based immigration: She assists clients with family petitions, adjustment of status, consular processing, waivers of inadmissibility, and citizenship determinations.
- Naturalization and citizenship: She helps clients with the naturalization process, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, interview preparation, and oath ceremony.
- Consular processing and waivers: She advises clients on how to obtain nonimmigrant and immigrant visas at U.S. consulates abroad, as well as how to overcome grounds of inadmissibility such as criminal convictions, fraud or misrepresentation, unlawful presence, or health-related issues.
Attorney Lori A. Pinjuh’s professional achievements
Lori A. Pinjuh has received several recognitions for her excellence in immigration law, such as:
- She was named an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star by Cincinnati Magazine in 2005.
- She has been selected to The Best Lawyers in America in Immigration Law consecutively since 2008.
- The Pinjuh Law Firm, LLC has been consecutively named Best Law Firm in Immigration Law since 2014 published by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
- In 2015, she was selected as Cleveland’s Lawyer of the Year in Immigration Law.
Professional membership of Lori A. Pinjuh
Attorney Lori Pinjuh is a member of the Ohio and Maryland State Bar Associations.
She is also a member of:
- the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She has previously served in the capacity of AILA Ohio Chapter Secretary (2003-2005).
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. She has also served as Chair of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Immigration Law Section (2008-2009).
Well-versed in immigration law, Ms. Pinjuh has co-chaired immigration, naturalization, and employment-related seminars for AILA and other local bar associations.
Lori A. Pinjuh contacts
If you want to contact Lori A. Pinjuh for a consultation or representation, you can reach her through the following ways:
- Attorney Lori Pinjuh’s Email: email@example.com
- Attorney Lori Pinjuh’s Phone number: (216) 264-4618
- Attorney Lori Pinjuh’s Fax: (216) 264-4619
Her office address is: The Pinjuh Law Firm LLC 6116 W Creek Rd Independence OH 44131
You can also visit her website at pinjuhlaw.com for more information.
The Pinjuh Law Firm and associates
Attorney Lori Pinjuh is supported by a team of dedicated staff members who work hard to ensure client satisfaction.
This team includes the following people:
- Erin R. Noell: She is the senior paralegal and office manager of the firm. She has over 15 years of experience in immigration law and handles a variety of cases, including family-based immigration, naturalization, and consular processing.
- Luz Chinchilla: She is the senior paralegal of the firm. She has over 10 years of experience in immigration law and handles a variety of cases, including business immigration, family-based immigration, naturalization, and consular processing.
Attorney Lori A. Pinjuh is a leading immigration lawyer in Ohio who can help you with your immigration needs.
Ms. Lori Pinjuh is available for legal consultations to immigrants who wish to relocate or work in the States of Maryland and Ohio.
If you require a wide range of immigration services, including business immigration, family-based immigration, naturalization and citizenship, and consular processing and waivers, do not hesitate to consult attorney Lori Pinjuh.