Spread the love
You can check if the company is registered through the E citizen Portal following the process below:
- Login to your E-citizen account.
- Click the <Business Registration Service> link and select the <Make Application> option
- You will see a list of services from which you will select the one called <official Search(Third party Application)>
- You will see a pop up prompting you to apply with the fee indicated as Ksh. 650.
- Click <Apply Now> and enter the name of the company you are searching on.
- The company’s name will be shown. click on it and select <Next>
- Enter your Postal Address and Postal Code and click <Continues>
- Verify the information and click <Finish>
- Choose the payment mode and pay the Sh650
- Upon successful payment you will be directed to a page called <application details> where you will download Form cr12 containing information of the company you are looking for.
Mahakamani News is Kenya’s top court reporting and crime coverage website. If you have a case that needs coverage, or if you are facing injustice from powerful forces, fired unfairly or reporting any corruption or relevant news pertaining judiciary etc please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org