If you are living in the State of California and need a personal injury, elder abuse, or disability rights attorney, then you should consider the services of Tanya Alsheikh.
In this article, I discuss why Tanya D. Alsheikh is suited to handle your personal injury and accident claims. Additionally, the article also highlights her educational achievements, her career progress, her professional activities, and her contact details.
Who is attorney Tanya Alsheikh?
Tanya D. Alsheikh is an associate attorney working at Chain | Cohn | Clark (Law firm).
She mostly caters to clients needing compensation for damages resulting from accidents, injuries, and elder abuse.
Fluent in Arabic, Ms. Tanya uses this skill to communicate with clients from diverse backgrounds and cultures. For example, people of Arabic descent.
Additionally, she is passionate about the local Christian community. As such she is an Executive Board Member of the Bakersfield Christian High School Alumni Association. She also participates in the annual Greek Food Festival at the Saint George Greek Orthodox Church in Bakersfield.
Tanya D. Al sheikh’s Personal, educational, and Career Background
Tanya D. Alsheikh is one of five children who grew up in a migrant farm-worker family.
Raised in Bakersfield, California, United States, she attended Stockdale Christian School and later Bakersfield Christian High School.
In 2012, she graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a Bachelor’s degree in political science.
Attorney Tanya Alsheikh joined the State Bar of California in 2017 after attaining a Juris Doctorate (J.D) Degree from the University of San Diego School of Law.
While in law school, she was an associate board member of the school’s competitive moot court team.
As a young person, Ms. Tanya Alsheikh has robust work experience.
In 2007, she began work as a Medical Secretary at Valley Imaging Medical Group.
During her time at Mary Mount University, she doubled up as a Research Assistant and a Brief Writer.
After finishing her undergraduate she worked for 1 year as a Legal Assistant at Manning, Leaver, Bruder & Berberich.
During the summer of her junior year at law school, she worked as a summer associate at Clifford and Brown.
In her senior year, she was a Legal Intern at the University of San Diego Education and Disability Legal Clinic where she represented clients who could not afford legal counsel. She worked in this position for 1 year and 5 months. In her free time, she also served as a Law Clerk at Dillon & Gerardi, APC.
Since gaining admission to the State Bar of California, Tanya Alsheikh has worked as an associate attorney at Chain | Cohn | Clark.
Attorney Tanya Alsheikh’s Practice Areas
Tanya D. Alsheikh has experience in handling different types of legal cases, such as:
- Personal injury: She represents clients who have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others. She handles cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, wrongful death, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, and more.
- Elder abuse: She protects the rights and interests of elderly clients who have been abused or neglected by caregivers, nursing homes, or other parties. She handles cases involving physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, financial exploitation, neglect, abandonment, isolation, and more.
- Disability: She helps clients who have been denied their rightful benefits by the Social Security Administration or other agencies. She handles cases involving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicare, Medicaid, and more.
Tanya D. Alsheikh’s Achievements
Attorney Tanya Alsheikh has achieved impressive results for her clients during her short legal career.
Some of her notable achievements include:
- Being selected as one of the 2021 “20 Under 40 People to Watch” in Bakersfield Life Magazine, which highlights outstanding young men and women who possess a hard work ethic, dedication, and a passion for volunteering.
- She was selected to Greater Bakersfield Chamber’s “Leadership Bakersfield”, a 10-month prestigious program in which participants come together to help create a better Bakersfield.
- Being a board member of the Kern Community Foundation, which raises funds for various causes and organizations in Kern County. For example, the foundation raises nearly $1 million during its annual Give Big Kern fundraising event.
Tanya D. Alsheikh’s Contact Details
If you want to contact attorney Tanya Alsheikh for your legal needs, you can reach her through the following ways:
- Tanya Alsheikh’s Phone: You can call her at (661) 323-4000.
- Tanya Alsheikh’s Email: You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tanya D. Alsheikh’s Location
Tanya D. Alsheikh’s office address is located at 1731 Chester Avenue, Suite 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301.
Tanya D. Alsheikh is a passionate, professional, and rising attorney who can help you with your personal injury, elder abuse, or disability cases.
Ms. Tanya’s Mantra is “You need to help people whenever you can. My father instilled that in me.”
She also works with a reputable law firm and a team of experienced lawyers. She is ready and available to help you get huge settlement claims.
You can contact her today for a free initial consultation.