If you are in trouble with immigration authorities, you might want to learn about attorney Elsa Ayoub.
Ms. Elsa Ayoub is an immigration law expert and attorney based in New York.
She is the founder and principal of The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., a law firm that provides skilled immigration law services to clients in New York and worldwide.
In this article, we will introduce you to Elsa Ayoub, her education and career, her practice areas, her achievements, her associates, her contact information, and her location.
Who is Elsa Ayoub?
Elsa Ayoub is an immigration lawyer practicing law for more than 20 years.
She was born in Lebanon and immigrated to the United States as a student.
A multilinguist, Ms. Elsa Ayoub is fluent in English, French, Spanish, and Arabic.
She is married to her husband of 25 years, David, and they have two children.
Elsa Ayoub Educational Background
Attorney Elsa Ayoub’s excellence stems from her distinguished academic background.
A distinguished scholar, Ms Elsa studied in France where she earned her American equivalent of Juris Doctor (Bachelor in Laws) from the Universite Pantheon-Assas in Paris, France.
In 2001, she graduated with a Master’s degree in International Private Law from the Universite Pantheon-Assas in Paris, France.
Shortly after, she obtained her Master of Laws in International Legal Studies from the American University, Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C.
Work experience of Attorney Elsa Ayoub
Attorney Elsa Ayoub began her legal career as an associate at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, a leading global immigration law firm.
She then became a partner at Satterlee Stephens Burke & Burke LLP, a full-service law firm in New York City.
In 2012, she established her own law firm, The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., where she has been representing individuals and corporations in immigration matters ever since.
When she is not in the office, attorney Elsa Ayoub occasionally writes articles. For example, in 2013 she published an article in the Mann Report “The EB-5 Program and its Relevancy to Purchasing Real Estate.”
Additionally, Ms Elsa also lectures. One of her most notable lectures is a three-hour EB-5 Program CRE Lecture, 2014 where she collaborated with a real estate attorney at Title Vest. The lecture was in regard to the EB-5 investment program as it relates to real estate transactions and investments.
In 2018, Ms. Elsa was also part of the 1010 WINS Town Hall that discussed immigration matters
Elsa Ayoub Practice Areas
Elsa Ayoub handles a variety of immigration cases, including:
Ms. Elsa represents foreign national investors, multinational companies, and professionals seeking temporary work visas.
She also helps nonimmigrants visa matters such:
- L-1A Visas for executives or managers transferred from a foreign affiliate or subsidiary office to a location in the US.
- L-1B visas for employees with specialized knowledge transferred from a foreign affiliate or subsidiary to a location in the US.
- E-1 AND E-2 visas for foreign national treaty readers or investors.
For clients with permanent residence, attorney Elsa Ayoub helps in matters such as EB-1, PERM labor certification, National Interest Waivers, and EB-5 immigrant investor visas.
Attorney Elsa Ayoub represents individuals with family immigration law needs.
Through her office, the firm makes the following family-based petitions:
- Spouses of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens
- Sons and daughters or children of U.S citizens
- Sons and daughters or children of permanent residents
- Brothers and sisters of US citizens
In addition, Ms Elsa can also help in issues such as marriage-based green cards, fiancé(e) visas, adoption visas, and family preference visas.
Citizenship and naturalization
Attorney Elsa Ayoub represents individuals who want to become U.S. citizens or who have issues with their citizenship status.
Some of the services offered include getting 0-1 visas for individuals of extraordinary ability and H-1B visas for individuals in specialty occupations
For immigrants who want to become naturalized, Ms. Elsa can help in filing applications for naturalization.
In addition, attorney Elsa can provide legal counsel in naturalization interviews and hearings.
She represents individuals who are facing deportation or removal proceedings or who have criminal convictions that affect their immigration status.
She also advises clients on immigration compliance issues, such as I-9 audits and E-Verify.
Elsa Ayoub Achievements
Professionally attorney Elsa Ayoub serves as a member of the following:
- State Bar of New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Elsa Ayoub also has a proven track record of success in immigration law.
She has helped thousands of clients achieve their immigration goals and dreams.
Some of her notable cases include:
- Obtaining an EB-1 visa for a world-renowned chef based on his extraordinary ability in culinary arts.
- Obtaining an O-1 visa for a Grammy-nominated singer based on her extraordinary ability in music.
- Obtaining an L-1 visa for a multinational corporation to transfer its key executive to the U.S.
- Obtaining a green card for a married couple who had been separated for years due to visa issues.
Elsa Ayoub is also recognized as a leader in her field by her peers and professional organizations. As such, she is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
Between 2020 and 2023, attorney Elsa Ayoub has also been selected as a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters, a distinction given to only 5% of lawyers in New York.
Prior to this accolade, she had also been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star (2013-2018).
Notable awards received by Attorney Elsa Ayoub:
- Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP). This award is given to select members based on impactful contributions to society and their longevity in their careers.
- Top Immigration Attorney for 2019, IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, 2019, Top Immigration Attorney for 2019, IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, 2019.
- American Institute of Legal Counsel 10 Best Immigration Attorneys 2016, 2017, 2018, American Institute of Legal Counsel 10 Best Immigration Attorneys 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Crain’s New York Business Leading Women in NYC, Top 100 Lawyers, 2018, Crain’s New York Business Leading Women in NYC, Top 100 Lawyers, 2018.
- Marquis Who’s Who inclusion in Who’s Who in America
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation© from the Expert Network, a designation conferred upon the Top 3% of Lawyers in the nation, Distinguished Lawyer, The Expert Network, 2016, Distinguished Lawyer Designation© from the Expert Network, 2016
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2019, Lawyers of Distinction, 2019, 2019
- Corporate Livewire Global Awards Boutique Immigration Practice of the Year 2019, United Kingdom, Corporate Livewire Global Awards Boutique Immigration Practice of the Year 2019, United Kingdom, 2019
- Corporate Livewire Global Award 2016, UK, Corporate Livewire Global Award 2016, United Kingdom, 2016
- Corporate Livewire Global Awards 2017, UK, Corporate Livewire Global Award 2017, United Kingdom, 2017
Elsa Ayoub Associates
The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., focus on corporate immigration law where they provide the following services:
- Business and Work Service Visas
- Employment-based permanent residence: The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub handle applications on this subject matter. Some of the petitions the firm can file include second preference visa applications for members of the professions holding an advanced degree or its equivalent.
- Employer compliance: The firm advises businesses regarding I-9 worksite compliance, audits conducted by agencies such as ICE, employment sanctions, E-Verify issues, and immigration-related discrimination accusations.
- Consular services such as visa petitions, immigration interviews and delays and denials.
Elsa Ayoub works with a team of experienced and dedicated associates who share her vision and values. They are:
- David M. Burke: He is the co-founder and office manager of The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C. He oversees the administrative and financial aspects of the firm.
- Sarah J. Lee: She is an associate attorney specializing in business immigration law. She graduated from Columbia Law School in 2015 and joined the firm in 2016.
- Maria C. Rodriguez: She is an associate attorney at the firm who focuses on family immigration law. She graduated from the New York University School of Law in 2017 and joined the firm in 2018.
- James K. Wong: He is an associate attorney at the firm who handles removal defense cases. He graduated from Harvard Law School in 2019 and joined the firm in 2020.
Elsa Ayoub Contact
If you are interested in hiring Elsa Ayoub as your immigration lawyer or want to learn more about her services, you can contact her through the following ways:
- Phone: (877) 551-0236
- Fax: (212) 574-3346
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ayoublawoffices.com
- LinkedIn: Elsa Ayoub
- Facebook: Elsa Ayoub
Elsa Ayoub’s law office is located at:
The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C.
230 Park Avenue
3rd Floor West
New York, NY 10169
To find a map and directions to her office visit www.ayoublawoffices.com
Elsa Ayoub is an immigration lawyer who has been serving clients in New York and throughout the world for over 20 years.
Elsa Ayoub is a distinguished immigration attorney who has extensive experience in representing multinational corporations and individuals.
If you are based in New York and require the services of an attorney with expertise in immigration laws, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elsa Ayoub.
Attorney Ayoub can help you to maintain compliance with:
- immigration regulations
- employment verification services
- consular services
- services to challenge denials
- matters regarding requests for evidence
- notices of intent to deny.